How Much it Cost to Make a WordPress Website...
Easily estimate the cost of a website...
Thanks, we will contact you soon
Cost of Domain and Hosting
We Don't Work on Other Hosting
How Soon You Need Website ?
Support from Vausm.com
How many of Months Support you need from Vausm ?
What type of Logo you want ?
How Many Emails You Want ?
What is Software Testing ?
Software Testing is the process of executing a program or application with the intent of finding software error (bug, defect) and makes it quality product.Software testing is an activity to ensure that the software is defect free and to check whether the actual result matches the expected result. Testing plays an important role in software development as the evaluation of quality is important before it’s launched into the market.
Software Quality Assurance uses the following testing approaches like unit testing, integration testing, functional testing, system testing, regression testing, load testing, stress testing, usability testing, and acceptance testing. Software testing can either perform manually or by using automated tools. Some of the methods include white box testing, black box testing, and grey box testing.
Why we need Software Testing ?
Manual or automated, software testing is a crucial part of creating a prospering software. It can both ruin and make the company famous. If you are sensible, you are in the middle of making a call to the company ordering some test now.
If you need more, let us convince you using just one word – money. Having the product tested may cost you a little more of both money and time, but it helps you save great amounts of money in the long term, avoiding detecting a potential bug that requires removing or repairing, but also protecting your reputation. Each of your products represents you and if you cannot provide proper software to your client, he or she will lose confidence and go to another company, letting others know on the way
Prerequisits of Software Testing
Any Graduate having good analytical skills B.Sc.(IT), BCA, B.Tech, M.Sc.(IT),MCA,MBA(IT),M.Tech.
Oppurtunity After Software Testing
As a software tester, you’ll need to meet with system users to understand thescope of projects. … monitor applications and software systems. carry out stresstesting, performance testing, functional testing and scalability testing.
As long as we develop something to meet someone’s need or to solve someone’s problem – We need someone we can trust and know well about quality to do the job.
Software Testing Course Syllabus
- Basics of Computers
- Defining Software Quality Assurance and Software Quality Control
- Need for SQA
- What is Testing?
- Why is Testing important?
- What is SDLC and STLC?
- Difference between SDLC and STLC
- Different SDLC models
- Different Testing techniques
- Different Testing types
- Introduction to Test Cases and Use Cases
- Creating/Designing/Executing Test Cases
- Introduction to Test plan
- Introduction to Test Case Management System
Bug Tracking and Reporting
- Fundamentals of Bug Tracking tool [Bugzilla]
- Bug Reporting basics
- Generating report in Bug tracking tool
- Introduction to Agile & SCRUM
- Difference between Desktop and Web based Application Testing
- Introduction to test planning
- Introduction to Mobile Testing
- What is mobile application testing?
- Need of mobile application testing
- Mobile Technology
- Different Mobile OS
- Mobile devices
- Android Framework
- Emulator and Simulator
- Mobile Functional Testing with tools
- Mobile Performance testing with tools.
- Introduction to Data Base Testing
- Structural back end tests
- Functional back end tests
- Testing The Nightly downloading and Distribution jobs
- Testing the Interfaces to Transaction APIS
- Other Database testing Issues
- Automation Testing: